The ESQA project aims to improve the involvement of various stakeholders in the External Quality Assurance of Higher Education.
Methodologies and approaches to this issue vary in different EHEA countries. This project facilitates the analysis of the current situation in the EHEA, including project partner countries – Romania, France, Denmark, Bulgaria and Moldova, and the discussion of the findings with the members of the Bologna Follow–Up peer-support Group on QA.
Project experts in cooperation with project partners and their members developed the Guide for improving effective stakeholders’ involvement in QA. The Guide has been discussed in the online PLA and project partners are preparing the plans of improvements and recommendations on how stakeholder involvement can be organised better and more efficiently.
EURASHE is a partner of the ESQA project consortium and its role includes assisting the QA agencies in peer review activities, providing feedback and inputs on the measures for improvement of stakeholders’ involvement and supporting dissemination.
- Bulgarian National Evaluation and Accreditation Agency (NEAA)
- European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ENQA)
- European Students’ Union (ESU)
- High Council for the evaluation of Research and Higher Education (HCERES)
- Moldovan National Agency for Quality Assurance in Education and Research (ANACEC)
- Romanian Agency for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ARACIS)