The 3-IN-AT-PLUS project is the fourth project of the Austrian Federal Ministry of Education, Science and Research (BMBWF) aimed at supporting the implementation of the European Higher Education Area (EHEA).
3-IN-AT-PLUS takes up the results of the Bologna Process Implementation Report 2020 and the priorities of the Rome Communiqué (2020) and draws from the suggestions of the Austrian national Bologna Follow-Up Group (BFUG) to ensure focusing on the needs of the target group. For three years, the project will contribute to realizing the vision of an “inclusive, innovative and interconnected EHEA” on a national and international level.
Its work programme offers a broad range of consulting, training, international networking opportunities and information for actors at Austrian higher education institutions as well as other stakeholders involved in education policy.
- Promote mobility and internationalisation
- Encourage innovative learning and teaching
- Understand current challenges of implementation of the Bologna process
- AQ Austria
- Icelandic Ministry of Education, Science and Culture
- Croatian Ministry of Science and Education
- Lithuanian Ministry of Education, Science and Sport
- European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ENQA)
- European University Association (EUA)
- Hochschulrektorenkonferenz (HRK Nexus)
- Swedish Council for Higher Education (UHR)
- Icelandic Centre for Research (RANNIS)
- Technological Higher Education Association (THEA)
- Romanian Executive Agency for Higher Education, Research Development and Innovation Funding (UEFISCDI)
- University of Gothenburg