Croatian Conference of Universities of Applied Sciences
The Croatian Conference of Universities of Applied Sciences (Zbor veleučilišta Republike Hrvatske – ZVRH) brings together the Deans of 32 Universities of Applied Sciences across the Republic of Croatia. It was established in 2002, and is a member of EURASHE since 2006.
Its main responsibilities are as follows:
- proposing members of the National Council for Higher Education, Science and Technological Development;
- electing members of the Scientific Field Committees;
- adopting National Criteria for Electing Applicants to Academic Teaching Ranks;
- developing recommendations for the development of Universities of Applied Sciences in Croatia;
- monitoring developments of the Bologna Process;
- proposing activities and measures to increase the internationalisation of higher education.