National University Zaporizhzhia Polytechnic
The story of National University “Zaporizhzhia Polytechnic” (NUZP) starts in November 1900, when the Mechanical and Technical Vocational School was established in the town of Oleksandrivsk (now Zaporizhzhia). In 1930 the School became an Institute, in 1994 a University, and in 2001 the University received national status and became known as Zaporizhzhia National Technical University. In 2019, the University changed its name to its current one.
More than 13,000 students, including 9000 full-time students, conduct their studies at NUZP. The University carries out educational process according to 160 study programs belonging to nine broad branches of the ISCED-2013f and all levels of higher education, most of them professionally oriented. The educational process is provided by 830 lecturers including professors and associate professors.
Today, the University consists of 13 faculties, 60 departments, and 5 territorially separated colleges.