EURASHE organises its Annual Conferences since 1991 with the purpose to consider the state of the art and relevance of professional higher education in the EHEA and beyond, address upcoming trends, challenges and opportunities, provide a platform for mutual learning and exchange of experience
Now we are looking for an Association of Higher Education institutions or an Institution of Higher Education to host the 31st EURASHE Annual Conference, which is scheduled to take place in spring 2021.
Why host the 31st EURASHE Annual Conference?
- Expand the reach of your Association or Institution. A successful conference could be an excellent opportunity to showcase your organisation to others, gather attention on social and traditional media. EURASHE always makes an agreement with media partners which cover the Annual event (interviews/articles of top speakers) in the press and launches a social media campaign prior to the Conference, organise live social media actions and ensure the post-Conference communications.
- Get access to influence makers. Our Annual Conferences always attract top leaders from the EU institutions, national and international policymakers, business representatives. EURASHE is always willing to introduce and facilitate networking between a hosting institution and relevant stakeholders by organising bilateral meetings before or during the Conference.
- Establish a leadership. Hosting EURASHE Annual Conference will establish your organisation as a driver of new ideas and ensure cooperation opportunities at the national and international level. This will also provide long-term value to your community and will help to raise your association’s or institution’s profile and credibility.
- New Ideas. The foundation of any good conference is an excellent programme. According to EURASHE29 Annual Conference’s survey results, almost 70% of respondents believe that they will use the information obtained through the Conference very significantly or significantly.
- Opportunity to present your city and culture. EURASHE Annual Conferences always include a social programme which is an outstanding opportunity for a hosting organisation to organise study visits, city tours and present the culture and the history of the city or country.
Conditions and requirements here. Full members are encouraged to submit their proposal to host the 31st EURASHE Annual Conference to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 24th April 2020. EURASHE will select a hosting institution based on the motivation and value of the proposal.
For more information, please contact EURASHE Secretariat: email@example.com.