Join us in Heilbronn (Germany) on 3 December 2015 for a seminar on ‘Applied research benefits to the regional development‘ discussing:
- The EU’s Innovation Union and the European Research Area
- Applied RDI in European professional higher education
- The impact and activities of regional chamber of commerce
- Regional SME expectations for RDI cooperation
- Best practices in involving students in the cooperation with the world of work
The aim of the seminar is to present different aspects of how regional development can be combined with and benefit from applied research. It brings together RDI experts both from local and international level and representatives from the world of work and offers a platform for exchanging ideas on how to further develop the activities in the future.
The seminar is organised by EURASHE and the Duale Hochschule Baden-Württemberg Heilbronn.