EURASHE is in the advisory board of the EQArep project on Transparency of European higher education through public quality assurance reports.
Underneath are further information on:
The main direct target groups are quality assurance agencies and other stakeholders in higher education quality assurance, namely students, higher education institutions, employers and governments.
In order to assess the possibility of setting up a European template for quality assurance reports, the methodology of the project will consist in consulting various stakeholders and quality assurance agencies through online surveys in order to identify and compare their needs and demands. Based on the findings of the surveys, the project will develop recommendations and standards on external review reports and if feasible a template for review report summaries or full technical reports.
- EQArep Survey on Stakeholders’ Demands for Transparency - WP2 Report (0.9 MB)
- EQArep workshop on QA reports for QA agencies (0.2 MB)
- EQArep workshop on stakeholders’ transparency needs (0.3 MB)
- Higher Education Transparency Tools and the Role of Rankings (1.9 MB)
- Main Outcomes of the Stakeholders Survey: assessment reports (1.3 MB)
- Some Thoughts about Reports (1.7 MB)
- The role of quality assurance as a „transparency tool“ and the multiple purpose of external quality assurance and quality assurance reports (0.4 MB)
- The role of quality assurance as a „transparency tool“ and the multiple purposes of external quality assurance and quality assurance reports (0.2 MB)
- What do agencies provide? – Main outcomes of the survey „Use and usefulness of quality assurance reports“ (0.6 MB)
Following are some of the experts involved in the project: