EURASHE is an associate partner in the EMCOSU project on Emerging Modes of Cooperation between Private Sector Organisations and Universities.
Underneath are further information on:
Current major national and international mechanisms providing indications to contribute to this aim are closely related to cooperation between higher education institutions and enterprises which represents the main focus of the EMCOSU project (short for Emerging Modes of Cooperation between Private Sector Organisations and Universities) which addresses three general questions:
- Which are the most relevant modes of cooperation between universities and enterprises and why? Several different modes will be studied as for example the creation and development of continuous education modules and programmes (HEI level), the establishment of common bodies between HEIs and enterprises, common lectures and research projects, practical training and internships, direct recruitments, conducting seminars and conferences, involvement in common bodies and associations; and financial cooperation.
- What are current characteristics of cooperation modes and their future developmental needs?; and
- Which are key developmental drivers and motives on cooperation on the side of universities and enterprises?
- 2015 Workshop Cooperation: Programme (0.3 MB)
- Assessment of cooperation between higher education institutions and employers in Europe (1.4 MB)
- Considering university-business cooperation from the perspective of graduates’ early careers - paper (0.7 MB)
- Considering university-business cooperation from the perspective of graduates’ early careers - presentation (0.5 MB)
- E-EMCOSU Emerging modes of cooperation between private sector organisations and universities (0.7 MB)
- Elaboration of Key Economic Strategies and Economic Sectors (1.3 MB)
- Emerging Modes of Cooperation Between Private Sector Organisation and Universities - Presentation of the project and its preliminary results (0.6 MB)
- Interview with prof. Franc Mali (University of Ljubljana) on University-Business Cooperation (0.5 MB)
- Key findings of the EMCOSU project (considerations for higher education institutions and employers) (0.8 MB)
Following are some of the experts involved in the project: