EURASHE’s 2015 General Assembly, meeting on 15 April 2015 in Lisbon (Portugal), endorsed the position paper ‘Making European Professional Higher Education a Key Player in the Development of a Fastly and Unpredictably Changing Society‘ that contains professional higher education’s recommendations to the ministers in charge of education in the EHEA for their Conference in Yerevan on 14-15 May.
The recommendations address six important areas:
- The growing relevance of professional higher education;
- The implementation of the revised ESG;
- Sustainable employability and lifelong learning;
- Open mobility and recognition;
- New media;
- Research, development and innovation (RDI).