EURASHE announces a call to complete the rest of the mandate of resigned Board member Alan Sherry and seeks nominations of experts for its Committee for Strategic Advice (CSA).
- Board member
EURASHE full members are invited to nominate candidate for the election of a Board member. Candidate is requested to submit the following documents:
- A vision statement on the strategy for EURASHE in the coming 2 years;
- A motivation letter indicating the willingness to accept the nomination and to assume the office;
- A CV with a photo;
- A letter of endorsement signed by the full member’s legal representative.
The Board member is expected to act as described within EURASHE Statutes, represent EURASHE and contribute to the policy agenda as well within the Working groups. Therefore, to follow one or more topics within the EURASHE strategy (Mission and Role of PHE; Relevant & Flexible Teaching & Learning; Strengthening Regional Engagement; Engagement in Applied Research & Innovation; Promoting PHE Quality) which should be indicated within the motivation letter.
- Committee for Strategic Advice experts and representatives
The role of the CSA is to enhance and deepen EURASHE’s interaction and communication with stakeholders, map and understand external challenges and opportunities and build a more solid basis for EURASHE long-term strategies and priorities, as well as to contribute to relevant European policies.
The CSA is composed of representatives of stakeholders from the world of work, other stakeholders of professional higher education and EURASHE members.
EURASHE invites its members, as well as other stakeholders to nominate candidates. The current CSA members are invited to consider their further engagement, as well.
The candidates or nominated experts are invited to submit:
- A curriculum vitae of the concerned person
- Identification of the proposed position within the CSA (see the various stakeholders’ profiles)
- A brief note reflecting possible contribution and motivation for joining the CSA.
The deadline to send applications for positions opened in both of the EURASHE structures: 30 September 2019.