EURASHE is the European association of Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) that offer professionally oriented programmes and are engaged in applied and profession-related research within the Bologna cycles. Currently, more than 1,400 higher education institutions in 40 countries within and outside the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) are affiliated to EURASHE. The Association is present mostly through National Associations of Higher Education Institutions and individual institutions, such as Universities, (University) Colleges and Universities of Applied Sciences, as well as through other professional associations and stakeholder organisations active in the field of higher education.
The mission of EURASHE is to promote the interests of European professional higher education. Specifically, we:
· contribute to the creation of a European Higher Education and Research Area (EHERA);
· promote the transnational cooperation between members;
· provide a platform for members to obtain and exchange information on the future development of higher education;
· ensure and safeguard the cooperation between members of EURASHE and institutions outside the European Higher Education and Research Area (EHERA);
· achieve cooperation in the field of higher education by establishing close links with other organisations that have similar objectives.
|Categories||Mission of PHE » Representation|