Knowledge and Innovation are at the core of growth in Europe, employment, well-being and developed communities. Croatia knows great challenges in that regard but also great opportunities. It intends to:
• Give a boost to competitive or potentially competitive industries – smart specialisation
• Raise the level of utilisation of human potential by providing right skills for development
• Reduce regional imbalances by creating closer links between business, education and local knowledge
• Strongly support research and innovation
• Make use of the knowledge cluster concept
The knowledge cluster concept is then further explored.
|Categories||Mission of PHE » 2013 23rd Annual Conference|