Join us in London for the PHExcel conference ‘Striving for Excellence in Higher Education: Bringing Education and the World of Work Together’ at the Chelsea College of Arts, on 18-19 November 2015. We will present the outcomes of 2 years of: researching quality tools in Europe, developing a framework for excellence, testing this framework in pilot assessments, and validating it with consultations and surveys. Join us for this free-of-charge event to:
- Discuss excellence in higher education, especially how to achieve excellence in bringing higher education and the world of work together, a key feature of professional higher education throughout Europe.
- Exchange ideas on the barriers and challenges to assessing and recognising excellence.
- Debate with experts and representatives from many sectors, including the arts, music, business and language studies and nursing education, what excellence means to them and how to achieve it across various sectors in Europe.
- Engage with colleagues from quality assurance agencies presenting the outcomes of their own research on delivering excellence in higher education.
- Meet participants from the four pilot assessments that PHExcel conducted and experts who contributed to the development of our quality framework and assessment process.
The programme, speakers, particalities as well as registrations are available on the conference page here.