EQUIP focus group on ESG 2015 challenges and innovative practices for universities of applied sciences/professional higher education
EURASHE will organise a focus group in the framework of the EQUIP project in Le Havre (France) on 30-31 March 2017 (lunch to lunch) in parallel to our 27th Annual Conference. The one-day focus group aims at verifying and further consolidating the evidence collected about the implementation challenges of the ESG 2015, sharing good practice, and discussing approaches to solving these challenges and their applicability in different contexts. Sessions of the focus groups will explore:
- Challenges in meeting the expectations of the ESG 2015
- Different approaches to quality with the ESG and other tools
- Potential solutions and case examples
Participants will benefit from the opportunity to discuss in depth in small groups some of the practical challenges in dealing with quality assurance on a daily basis, and exchange ideas with peers from across Europe on how to approach these issues. The EQUIP project partners will use the outcomes of the focus group to develop a study examining the implications of the introduction of the ESG 2015, innovative approaches to their implementation, and recommendations to individual stakeholder groups.
Participation is free of charge but limited to 25 participants. For this reason participation is on invitation/validated expression of interest only. The organisers believe that participants with the following profile will benefit the most from taking part in EURASHE’s EQUIP focus group:
- Representative of a university of applied sciences/university college/institution engaged in professional higher education
- Knowledgeable about quality assurance and the ESG 2015
- Awareness of quality assurance frameworks in the EHEA
- Senior management staff or institutional leadership
- Commitment to take part in the full focus group
Please send your CV to Alexandre Wipf to take part in this EQUIP focus group.
- EURASHE’s focus group will take place from Thursday 30 March at 12.45 pm (with lunch) until Friday 31 March at 2.00 pm (with lunch), in Le Havre (France).
- Participation is free of charge but limited to 25 participants.
- For this reason participation is on invitation/validated expression of interest only – please send your CV to EURASHE for us to confirm your participation.
- EURASHE will be able to contribute partially to travel (up to 200 euro) and accommodation costs (1 night).
- Participants of the focus group that would like to take part in the remainder of the Annual Conference may do so at a reduced fee.