EURASHE’s mission is to strengthen the impact of innovative, high quality professional higher education and related user-oriented research in Europe by representing professional higher education institutions and facilitating their multi-stakeholder cooperation and dialogue.
EURASHE strives to support the development and transformation of European society through professional higher education.
The aims of EURASHE are:
- to contribute to the creation of a European Higher Education Area (EHEA) and European Research
Area (ERA) by influencing policy-making at European level on issues pertaining to professional higher
- to represent the members’ common interests at European level, as well as outside the EHEA;
- to promote professional higher education in the EHEA and ERA;
- to provide members with a platform for communication, information and exchange of views, with a focus on issues relevant to the future development of higher education;
- to ensure and safeguard the cooperation between the members of the Association;
- to achieve cooperation in the field of higher education by establishing close links with other organisations that have similar objectives.
To achieve its aims, EURASHE deploys activities such as:
- membership representation, notably towards European institutions, authorities and stakeholders;
- production of policy papers, analytical studies and other documents;
- organisation of networking activities, learning events, conferences and seminars for the members and partners;
- dissemination of information;
- partnership with stakeholder organisations in higher education;
- involvement in projects.