Master’s degree in Environmental Hydraulics and bachelor’s degree in civil Engineering and Mining and Energy Resources, during my university education I am part of government bodies within the University always trying to get involved and to help my colleagues inside and outside of it. Aware of the need for language proficiency and always thinking of a job opportunity in the international market, I’ve been studying English and Italian as second languages for more than ten years. Passionate about tennis and music.
• PhD Student at the Hydraulic Engineering Area, agronomy department. University of Córdoba.
• Master’s in environmental Hydraulics graduate in 2018 taught jointly by the University of Granada, Cordoba and Malaga.
• Civil engineering graduate in 2016, average grade 8.06 over 10. With the qualification of Honor’s Registration in the final thesis. University of Córdoba
• Studying mining and renewable energy sources in the university of Córdoba
• IELTS certificate, English B2 grade and PLIDA certificate, Italian B1
• PRINCE2 Foundation certificate in Project Management
EXPERIENCE AS REPRESENTATIVE
• Student representative in the quality commission of E.P.S. Polytechnic of Belmez, University of Cordoba, from 2015 until 2017.
• Former Vice-President of the Student’s Council of University of Cordoba.
• Assistant at the II Formative Stage organized by the Spanish Coordinator of Student Representatives from Public Universities (CREUP), held in Madrid in September 2015.
• Former collaborator with CREUP’S International Affairs Committee.
• Student representative at the University of Cordoba Senate, and member of its board
• Student representative at the Board of E.P.S. Polytechnic of Belmez, University of Cordoba
• Student representative at the Master in Road, Canal and Port Engineering Committee, at the master’s in mining engineering Committee and at the Libraries and Practices in Enterprises Committee