EURASHE is partner in the TRANSVAL-EU project
TRANSVAL-EU aims to increase the knowledge and awareness of validation assessors, counsellors and career guidance practitioners on transversal competences through capacity building. The project strengthens cross-sector cooperation between practitioners, policy-makers and other stakeholders in order to build coherent VNFIL systems.
TRANSVAL-EU aims to:
- improve the knowledge and know-how on the validation of transversal competences
- train validation/guidance practitioners
- develop new tools for validation and guidance professionals and test them
- monitor and evaluate the experimentation’s outcomes and impact both on practitioners and on the adults, who will have their skills validated.
The project partners will develop and test:
- a research base of good practices
- a set of training toolkits and programmes
- standardised competence profiles for validation/guidance practitioners with a specific focus on transversal skills