EURASHE is in the advisory board of the EQArep project on Transparency of European higher education through public quality assurance reports.
Underneath are further information on:
The main direct target groups are quality assurance agencies and other stakeholders in higher education quality assurance, namely students, higher education institutions, employers and governments.
In order to assess the possibility of setting up a European template for quality assurance reports, the methodology of the project will consist in consulting various stakeholders and quality assurance agencies through online surveys in order to identify and compare their needs and demands. Based on the findings of the surveys, the project will develop recommendations and standards on external review reports and if feasible a template for review report summaries or full technical reports.
- EQArep Survey on Stakeholders’ Demands for Transparency - WP2 Report (882.9 KB)
- EQArep workshop on QA reports for QA agencies (246.1 KB)
- EQArep workshop on stakeholders’ transparency needs (322.7 KB)
- Higher Education Transparency Tools and the Role of Rankings (1.9 MB)
- Main Outcomes of the Stakeholders Survey: assessment reports (1.3 MB)
- Some Thoughts about Reports (1.7 MB)
- The role of quality assurance as a „transparency tool“ and the multiple purpose of external quality assurance and quality assurance reports (384.0 KB)
- The role of quality assurance as a „transparency tool“ and the multiple purposes of external quality assurance and quality assurance reports (201.9 KB)
- What do agencies provide? – Main outcomes of the survey „Use and usefulness of quality assurance reports“ (604.5 KB)
- Agency for Science and Higher Education (ASHE) - The Croatian Agency for Science and Higher Education (ASHE) was modelled after the best European practices in quality assurance in science and higher education. Becoming a full member of ENQA (European...... Read more
- Estonian Higher Education Quality Agency (EKKA) - Estonian Higher Education Quality Agency (EKKA) is a competence centre in the field of external evaluation of higher education and vocational education in Estonia. Key activities of EKKA include institutional accreditation of...... Read more
- European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ENQA) - The European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ENQA) is a voluntary association of European quality assurance agencies and currently comprises 40 members and 49 affiliates. Its aim is...... Read more
- Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI) - QQI (Quality and Qualifications Ireland) is a state agency established by the Quality Assurance and Qualifications (Education and Training) Act 2012 with a board appointed by the Minister for Education and...... Read more
- Swiss Center of Accreditation and Quality Assurance in Higher Education (OAQ) - The Swiss Center of Accreditation and Quality Assurance in Higher Education (OAQ) assures and promotes the quality of teaching and research at universities in Switzerland. It is independent, uses internationally...... Read more
Following are some of the experts involved in the project:
- Stefan Delplace - Stefan Delplace became the Secretary General of EURASHE in 2004, a position he occupied until 2014. He represented in the Bologna Follow-Up Group and several of its working and coordination...... Read more
- Marieke Janssen - Since 1999 Marieke Janssen is working in the higher educational sector as a quality manager. She was staff employee for the quality of education at several Higher Educational Institutes (University...... Read more