(Photograph: CC by-nc-nd by Matthieu Luna)
- 2 EURASHE round tables: Employability and QA of Bridging HVET-HE 20/10/2014 - EURASHE is organising a Round Table on Employability in Brussels (Belgium) on Tuesday 9 December 2014. It will present the outcomes of the EURASHE Initial Study on Employability among PHE Graduates in Europe and further focus on the policy implications and recommendations. The Round Table will be attended by a variety of stakeholders, including both higher education representatives, […]
EURASHE is organising a Round Table on Employability in Brussels (Belgium) on Tuesday 9 December 2014. It will present the outcomes of the EURASHE Initial Study on Employability among PHE Graduates in Europe and further focus on the policy implications and recommendations. The Round Table will be attended by a variety of stakeholders, including both higher education representatives, the world of work, chamber of commerce etc. Outcomes of this Round Table will serve as an input for EURASHE’s policy paper on employability.
- Alexandre Wipf, Policy and Communications Officer of EURASHE - Alexandre Wipf is policy and communications officer at EURASHE. Within the secretariat he is in charge of the implementation of quality assurance related activities (policy, projects, events, representation, etc.), next to the general execution of the communications activities. He is currently managing the EQUIP project (Enhancing Quality through Innovative Policy & Practice) and has been […]
- Marko Grdošić, Project Manager of EURASHE - Marko Grdosic is the Project Manager at EURASHE coordinating running projects as well as developing future ones. He is following the thematic agenda of Lifelong Learning and Employability and supports the external representation of the Association. Marko as well coordinates the main events organised by EURASHE – Annual Conference in Split, Croatia, May 2013; Quality […]
- Alicia-Leonor Sauli-Miklavčič, Board member of EURASHE - Alicia-Leonor Sauli-Miklavčič is a good connoisseur of international professional higher education, she has been Project Expert at the Slovene Association HVC as well as a member of the EURASHE working group on Employability & Lifelong Learning. She was one of the partners in the L5-Missing Link project, and is one of the experts for the […]
- Michael Gaebel - Michael Gaebel is the head of the Higher Education Policy Unit, which focuses on issues related to higher education learning and teaching, including the Bologna Process, lifelong learning, e-learning and MOOCs, internationalisation and global dialogue. When he first joined the organisation in 2006, he was in charge of developing EUA’s international strategy and global exchange and […]
- Michal Karpíšek, Secretary-General of EURASHE - Michal Karpíšek is the Secretary-General of EURASHE, starting 1 June 2016. He has been Executive Officer of the Czech Association of Schools of Professional Higher Education (CASPHE) since 1994. He has been engaged in the introduction and development of Czech professional higher education since its very beginning. Focusing on internationalisation, CASPHE became a member of […]
- Bettine Gola - more to come soon…
- Jim Allen - Jim Allen is since 1997 (senior) researcher at the Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA) of the Department of Economics and Business Administration at the University of Maastricht (Netherlands). He is employed as senior researcher in the Education and Occupational Career Division of ROA. His research is primarily focused on the relation […]
- European Association of Institutions in Higher Education (EURASHE) - EURASHE is the European Association of Institutions in Higher Education that offer professionally orientated programmes and are engaged in applied and profession-related research within the Bologna cycles. EURASHE represents univerisities of applied sciences and university colleges; other members of EURASHE are national and sectorial associations of higher education institutions, and other individual institutions, such as universities.